“How wonderful that no one need wait a single moment to improve the world.” — Anne Frank
Help us improve the world for Basenjis. Contributions to Camp Basenji take many forms. And every contribution, however modest, makes a difference in the lives of our dogs.
- Volunteer your time. Walk a dog; raise funds and support our efforts to build relationships with corporate sponsors; help with our web site; serve as a subject matter expert; help manage and execute our adoption process–the possibilities are endless. Or bring your own idea! We want your help. Volunteer here.
- Foster a dog. We always need safe and sound temporary homes for our Basenjis.
- Transport dogs. Unfortunately, we can’t teleport our dogs to their foster and forever homes. And sometimes, distance poses a challenge. We are always on the lookout for volunteers to help us transport dogs.
- Donate dog stuff. Blankets, towels, dog beds, crates, leashes, collars, feeding bowls–if dogs need it, we need it.
- Provide financial support.